Friday, April 1, 2011

Its been a long time..

Wow, I have been on here for two weeks, that's terrible. If I can blame it on anything it will be the fact that life it nuts right now. Today I had my last last [on PEI] before exams! I am so happy to have a few days off. I have Spanish exam -Thursday, History -Friday, Religious Studies test -Tuesday the 12th (am) and Math exam- Tuesday (pm). THEN I AM FINISHED! Most of my classes went pretty well this semester, some a lot better then others. Now to just studying for my exams, but that can wait a couple days, I need a break. This week I had a 6-8 page paper, a test, and a final dictation. Also, last Wednesday I woke up with a terrible cold, and it still hasn't completely left. It has definitely gotten better though. I haven't been up to much really other then work and school. Last Saturday though I am proud to say I sold just under $2000 worth of merchandise, boy was I ever proud of myself. This past couple of weeks I also got a 93% on both my math and sociology tests! I definitely celebrated!! 


I took a personality test the other day, which normally I don't pay much attention to but this one was crazy accurate. It's according to Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myers theories. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp. According to this test I am ENFJ (Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Juding), so I have an extraverted feeling with an introverted intuition. Its interesting though when I read up on the personality it described be to a T. Its crazy. Those who actually know me would totally agree. 
"As an ENFJ, you're primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.
ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this." (http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ.html)
 Possible Career Paths for the ENFJ:
  • Facilitator
  • Consultant
  • Psychologist
  • Social Worker / Counselor [Hi, this is what I am going to school for! Obviously I'm on the right path!!]
  • Teacher
  • Clergy
  • Sales Representative
  • Human Resources
  • Manager
  • Events Coordinator
  • Sales Representative
  • Politicians / Diplomats
  • Writers

Anyways, I thought that was pretty sweet, some of my other friends took it as well, crazy true. 
Last but not least, my song that I love today:

Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky


(isn't the best video, theres better, but Love the song! )


HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment