Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Very Tired

So it is Tuesday night and I am starting to get tired, not a good sign. Not a whole lot has been going on. Work is a blast as always. Today we had a time. A few freak outs about possible mystery shoppers but all and all it was great. We even got an order in for Greg Norman that weighed a ton (literally 1 ton). It was great. We went (minus Ellen who got to stay and watch the store) down to "help" unload, (we didn't really do anything to help). It turned out that there was only like 4-5 pieces, but they were all super heavy (and massive). At one point I remembered that we were suppose to get a new manikin which I was extremely excited about. Just after proclaiming my excitement the guy brought out two boxes, one was labeled Male Manikin, can you say super pumped? I love getting new stuff for the store, I am pretty excited to go in tomorrow. Who knows what is going to happen. Days at Reebok are always a surprise. Sometimes you get the crankiest people who require extreme attention or you get the sweetest people ever. Especially the super cute older couples, they seriously make my day. The way they look and talk to each other is so touching. I long to be those adorable old couples, who they obviously have had their hard times, but they are still madly in love. Amazing.

I lately have become a huge fan of Adele. If you don't know who she is definitely take a look. Her voice is absolutely outstanding. She is such a talented lady, and so pretty. Definitely a fan of this song, I continually listen to this song on repeat...

Someone Like You.

That's all for tonight, Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment