Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Serendipity, Wonderful books, and Hilarious Little Girls.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to work all the time, now I know. Since school finished I have worked a lot, and I am super grateful. Today was pretty busy. I had one break for about 5 minutes where I actually got to sit down. The result of working, and being social is this: 9:20pm and I am already in my PJs. I;m definitely not complaining. It's interesting, sometimes you get cranky people, people who ignore you, ones who think you are their parents and will pick everything up after you, and then you get the most enjoyable people ever. Today a little girl came in with her mom, she talked to me the whole time she was in the store. She told me about daycare, and how next year she gets to go to primary school. (Kindergarten) She would start half her sentences with "you know what?...." It was simply adorable. Those are the kind of people that I love going to work for.

So for some reason the song Sweet Serendipity (Lee DeWyze) still makes me super happy whenever it comes on. It most definitely brightens my day. If you need a pick-me-up, totally listen to this song. It's just so catchy.

Also I am still reading The Lucky One, I am totally loving it. It's SO cute. Also, a highly suggested book. Everyone's gotta get their share of Nicholas Sparks. I also read somewhere that the movie is coming out sometime next year.

I don't have too much to say other then that I had an absolutely amazing Easter weekend. It was filled with Egg hunts, potlucks, Bunny visits, being librarian, and teaching a hilarious primary class. My next post I will upload some pictures, I just feel like not moving.

I hope everyone is rested for the rest of their week, and took time to remember what the true events were that we take time out for.

Have a Fabulous Week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment