Friday, April 8, 2011

:-{D (very happy man with mustache)

I have successfully (hopefully) finished 3 out of my 5 courses.  I am so happy to be done! The history exam today was super easy. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I studied for 4 hours yesterday, using the the study for 25 minutes straight, complete focus and then a break for 5 minutes. I don't know how well I did but it felt like I remembered a lot which is awesome. I found it a lot easier to study like that. When I thought of something I wanted to do or check I would leave it until my 25 minutes were up and then I would check it on my break. It was actually very useful. I highly recommend it. Now on to work! I love working not going to lie. I love selling things, and just love it. Definitely doesn't help that I get paid, my sub conscience  motive. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Don't stress too much! Enjoy the awesome weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment