Friday, March 18, 2011

Count your Blessings...

‎"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence"


It seems for some reason that I never end up getting to blog until Fridays. I suppose it isn't terrible but I meant for this to be a more regular thing. Oh well, life gets in the way sometimes. This week, as like last, was pretty tricky. I had a test Monday at 4:30, Tuesday at 10, and Thursday at 2:30. Life never does stop. By Thursday at like 1 I really was wishing that we had another Spring Break (considering back when I actually had it I wasn't near as stressed and it definitely was not spring!) I got through it though, and like always, stressed too much over the test that I knew was going to be easy. I suppose though if I happened of stressed I wouldn't of studied as much. That's life though.
Institute this week was awesome! I absolutely loved it! We covered just Doctrine and Covenants 100 and 101 but it was great! There was definitely a great deal of marking in my scriptures, I did not want to forget that stuff.
This week I was sick for the first time in a very long time. Occasionally I get a cold, not a big deal, and I get a weird sickness in the morning (and NO I am not pregnant) but I rarely get flu like symptoms. I had to leave church early on Sunday, which never happens. I am a die hard go to church unless absolutely necessary kind of person. I love going to church. So it was a big deal that I actually went home. I spent the rest of the day trying to sleep it off. The next morning I felt okay, but didn't want to risk getting sick while at the university. So I stayed home for the morning and went in for the afternoon. So I felt alright, nothing major. Come Tuesday afternoon I felt terrible, like I was dying. So I definitely went home.

On Tuesday I also watched Forever Strong. I absolutely loved the movie! 100% love! Sure I didn't play rugby but that does not matter. Totally loovveeee the movie! Recommendation for sure! 

  

Next, I watched the latest episode of criminal minds. Was NOT happy. The episode itself was awesome. Totally amazing, I am not happy to see Prentiss leave though. First J.J. and now Prentiss, so help me, if Garcia leaves for some reason or Reid I will not watch it anymore. I love the other characters, thats for sure, but I dislike how they are taking all the good people away. I really hope that they come back.. Wishful thinking.

That reminds me, I had a fortune cookie the other day. It said " Something wonderful is about to happen to you." I'm not exactly sure what that wonderful thing is, but I hope its right. I am sure I could look back and see a bunch of great things that have happened since then, but I'm hoping for something major. 

Well everyone, have a great weekend, and remember who you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment