Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

This weekend has been quite delightful. Went to class 9:30-10:20 (SPANISH!!), went to get transcripts from the Gray (nice little reunion), went to the mall, purchased a new phone, went to PAT AND WILLY's, then to work, all on Friday. Then this morning, off to work again. Luckily for me I got out of work 2 hours early :) I spent a good hour trying to figure out how to put music on my phone. (no luck). Then to the branch family council we go.. That was interesting. Knowing the church there was obviously food. :) Potluck to start. Then they talked, and talk. haha. There were some pretty interesting and goals put forward.

(my new phone)

(best place ever!!)

The past few days I haven't gotten to blog, but heres a quick update. Thursday night: Swiss Chalet, chillin' and then... Cut Cory's hair! That was definitely a learning experience. and no. I didn't wreck his hair, it actually looks good. Wednesday: school, school, school, and institute. Institute was awesome as always. We talked about Testimonies and the importance of sharing them, along with other things. Also, the Elders joined us. They gave us a good pep talk on sharing the gospel. It really kind of gave me a better look at things, hopefully I'll be able to make a difference, and help some people out.

Tomorrow: Church! This will be the first Sunday in atleast 6 weeks that I will actually get to go to Sunday School, sadly my primary teaching days are over for now. Also, the Elders are joining us for supper tomorrow night too, should be a good time.

"I ask you to make institute a priority" (President Thomas S. Monson)
I encourage everyone to take a look at the new Institute Website as well. (just click on the link)

Have a great night, and make sure to use your Sabbath to its full spiritual capacity!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment