Friday, January 7, 2011

Time to take a Moment

It is finally Friday, a lot has happened during the week, school started and now I work for the weekend. I think that before we continue on with our weekend celebrations and routines I think we should stop. Stop and think about a few things.
1. Think about how blessed you are, and what you are grateful for.
2. Think about how amazing you are.
3. Remember how important you are, the potential you have.

I think that we need to remember D&C 18:10:
"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God"
I think that we need to remember this video. We are blessed so continually, and we are watched by our Father in Heaven all the time, He loves us, and cares for us.



SPANISH!

In Spanish class today I learned how to spell my name and give my phone number! (Therefore I learned the alphabet and numbers) I feel like I am actually achieving something already! I love seeing progress!


Adiós amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment