Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wonderful Week to Come

Another week is about to begin. This one will be wonderful I am hoping. On Tuesday, for my CYC 182 class, everyone from my program who is doing it in two years is going camping! Well, not legit camping, more staying in cabins, girls camp type camping, but I am still very excited. It will be nice to better get to know everyone and have a break from the other classes. Everyone has been talking about it and I am really looking forward to it. We get home on Thursday around lunch time and most definitely will be going home to take a nice nap. Friday night is the Fall Ball, which will definitely be lovely. I am hoping to look splendid and highly enjoy myself. I will hopefully remember to post pictures of these lovely events.

Finally I would like to share a really good scripture that was read in Sunday School today.

Hebrews 10: 35-39


 35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
 36 For ye have need of apatience, that, after ye have done thebwill of God, ye might receive the cpromise.
 37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
 38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man adraw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
 39 But we are not of them who adraw back unto bperdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment