Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Airplanes


Tuesday morning at 7:00am I hopped on a plane headed for Toronto. I was so grateful to see everyone there before I left. My friends and family mean a lot to me and I feel so special to have them come say goodbye. While on the plane I sat with an older couple, but I kept to myself, as they did also. I watched some satellite TV courtesy of WestJet, and for some reason or another I felt extremely nauseated the whole time. I normally love flying so that really surprised me. I had 45 minutes between my two flights in Toronto which I figured would be a sufficient amount of time. I guess not. I got off my plane, and walked all around the stinkin’ airport to get to my gate, not that I was lost, it was just on the other side. By the time I sat down I realized that my plane was boarding and that there was no time to rest. I sat window seat (again) and was beside a man, I’m guessing mid 40s.  I didn’t talk to him but for some reason I could totally picture him as a magazine writer or something like that. No idea what he did but he was on his crazy phone and laptop trying to organize something that he had to give a speech in. (I sneaked a peek). Finally getting off that flight (IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER!) I headed straight to the bathroom- I don’t do airplane bathrooms. I’m not sure if the flight seemed so long because I was by myself or because I was nervous, but either way, it felt way too long. I picked up my luggage, met my friend and headed off on my journey to craziness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment