Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lethbridge




.
.
.
I feel bad that it has taken me so long to write on here, but as some of you already know it has been pretty nuts. I arrived in Lethbridge Tuesday afternoon. I went to my new place to find it not as nice as I would like. So with some help from a friend and his family I managed to get out of there and I stayed at their house for the night. While talking to another friend I found out that she was moving into a place and they were looking for another roommate. It was going to be $50 more a month then what I was paying but I had to decided whether I wanted to do that or look somewhere else. While I went to check out the house I found out that there was another girl looking at the place too, and if she moved in then the rent would go down to what I had been wanting to pay. I went home, thought about it and really felt good about it. I talked to my friend and I got the place, along with the other girl. So now I live in a nice 4-plex with 3 other awesome girls- Jenni, Charlotte, and Jaisie. I am really happy with this place now, even though it is a lot farther away from college. I can live with that, and the other day I hopped on the bus and headed to the college so I could figure out the whole bus thing. I managed to get there and home, and the next day to the mall, and home. Trusty ol’ bus pass will do me well I think, it better considering the price. I really think they should do what UPEI did and made it part of the tuition. Here are pictures of the place I stayed for the one night:











I also helped clean someone’s house that was moving. I had known this lady before but that was like 5 years ago, so I didn’t see her current (well not anymore) house. I like died when I saw it. It was absolutely amazing! Here is the picture of the master bedroom:

.
.
So that is pretty much it for now. I really like it here, but I also super miss people, and my job. I am like dying without one. At times I feel like I am super picky, but hopefully I’ll get a phone call one of these days. *Crossin’ my fingers* Wish me luck.

Short recap: Moved across the country, moved out of my room, lived with a family, moved into current house, all within 3 days!

P.S. I found this lovely bedspread at Sears the other day- Alyssa, Kayla, and Ellen: This is for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment