Sunday, October 2, 2011

Loving Life!

So much has happened lately and I am highly enjoying life in Lethbridge. The camp trip for school was an absolute blast! I loved it! I met so many people and did some many awesome things. We played numerous outside games and we did crafty stuff (aka a mask that fits our face, and a picture frame.) I highly enjoyed it. Here is a video of the amazing swing that I went on... twice. The swing is pulled up to 40 feet in the air. Amazing.

It was an amazing experience. When I got home from the camp there was a lovely envelope with my name on it. I opened it up and there was a AWESOME poem, which after some analysis (not hard) the poet had asked me to go to the Fall Ball (YSA dance). So I sent him a text with a clever reply using a common theme. 

The dance was loads of fun, and the pre dance part was fun as well. We went go-karting and to eat. Definite fun time! 

School has been going very well, super interesting and learning lots! 

Church has been amazing as well. Today was the second day of General Conference. What am amazing opportunity we have to be able to hear from our prophet and apostles. I have learned so much from these men and women. I am so grateful for them!

There were two short quotes that really enjoyed:

"It's better to look up." - Carl B Cook
"Where is your faith?" -Neil L. Anderson

Even these two simple statements are so powerful, if we take them into consideration and really think about them then we can progress so much. 

I also watched an amazing Mormon Message the other day. Actually two. Here they are:





P.S. I cried.

Have a wonderful week. Enjoy it, and try to notice the hand of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment