Wednesday, September 7, 2011

College

Today was officially the first day of classes at Lethbridge College. I surprisingly really enjoy it. Sure I haven't made any best friends yet, but I have met a few people and I also have seen a couple people I know, so we are on the right track. When I went to my first class I will admit, I was worried, but it was great. My Human Development (psychology) class was first, which I really enjoyed and can't wait for. Thank you Fiona, I actually remember the few odd things. I had a nice break where I ventured into the library to check it out. I found a nice, quiet, little study nook with a bunch of cubicals with plugs! So I watched an episode of Community, and the result= trying to not laugh out loud. Sometimes it is easy to stifle laughter, but that show makes it really difficult. The majority of the time I actually had to cover my mouth. Afterwards I headed to my final class of the day, which is English Composition. I really don't like English, but I think I am really going to like it. My teacher is hilarious! Very opened minded, and I really think it's going to be good! Now enjoying many more episodes of Community until the WOWeek BBQ at the institute building. There isn't really a use in taking the bus home and then taking it back. I am very grateful things went over well!

P.S. There were so many things I noticed today that reminded me of Community. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment