Friday, September 9, 2011

Rookie Blue

So yesterday aired the season finale of Rookie Blue, and due to the fact I never watch it on TV I didn't realize it. I go to watch the normal episode between classes and there are two new ones. I was a bit surprised but very pleased none the less. So obviously I am going to camp out in the library for an extra 40 minutes to watch the finale. It was awesome. It all played out into what I wanted and it concluded nicely for the season. Only bad part, IT'S OVER! That's what I hate the most about falling in love with a TV show, as soon as the season is over (and they are never long enough) you have to wait FOREVER for the next season to start. It is stinkin' dreadful. Can't actors, actresses, producers, film people and all that jazz, can't they all just work year round like everyone else, take a 2 week vacation every once in a while, but keep giving us something to watch? They make more money then the average person, so they shouldn't mind working more hours. It's frustrating having to wait and wait and wait. The only good thing is that Criminal Minds' season premiere is September 21, and I for one will be watching it faithfully, hopefully by the time that is done Rookie Blue will be back on.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment