Monday, August 22, 2011

The Last Full Week

As of tomorrow it will be ONE WEEK until I fly 4018km across the country to my somewhat familiar city of Lethbridge. At times I am terrified, at other I am filled with excitement. Tonight I had a little get together with some of my family. It was great to see everyone, and sad to know that the next time I come home my twin cousins Jack and Finn, and Ella will definitely not be as small as they are now. They are so adorable. There is still so much to do. I am starting to get a little overwhelmed. As I was driving to work this morning I realized that it was my last full week of work. It was so sad. I can not believe it. Sometimes work is trying, but who's job isn't? I absolutely love it though. I am so sad to think that I won't get to work with these people anymore. I love seeing these people everyday. Sure sometimes some people get under my skin, but hey, its a family, that's suppose to happen. I am so grateful I got hired at Reebok. I am also amazingly grateful for the opportunity I had to become third key. I have learned so much! I learn so much everyday, from everyone. I don't know what I would do without the people I work with. Joe is most definitely an awesome Manager. One of a kind for sure! A definite pleasure, and missed. Coleen is a gem! Love her! I can't imagine Reebok without her. The perfect mixture. She gets things done while still being able to have fun and willing to listen to our other issues. Beyond the call of duty. I would work for her any day! Ellen, oh Ellen. I will miss you! For some reason, no idea how, but she manages to stay calm, or at least come across that way. She is hilarious and I am a huge fan! Kayla, hilarious, what more can I say. An open ear and amazing story teller! Alyssa, I'm not gonna write anything, it will take too long. LOVE YOU! <3 My boys, Alex, Jordan, Sylvain. You guys brighten my day! Paige, Olivia, Robin, Kendra, you guys are amazing! All unique and brilliant. Syd the Kid, loovveee you :) you have the best ideas. [If I forgot anyone I am sooooo sorry!]


I am so proud of everyone at Reebok. We killed the tent sale! We surpassed last years tent sale and our budget. I couldn't be prouder. I thought things went well, with some minor things we accomplished a lot. I am so pleased. Coleen did amazing! So proud of her. She kept us all going! Thank you!

"It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it." (Vince Lombardi)


Tent sale is over, at times I thought I might of fainted, but we did it. Still things to do but I am glad it is over.

Not even 10 o'clock but most definitely time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment