Saturday, March 5, 2011

WOOOOO HOOO!!

SO today I have realized a few things. #1: I love my CTR ring. #2 Basketball is awesome, and #3: When I get super nervous or excited I play with my ring, constantly turning it around.

I thought that last night's game was good, jeez tonights was awesome!! Cape Breton vs. Acadia. It went into overtime. It was so intense. I had my ring constantly turning. I was on edge the whole time! I thought I was going to freak out! I think that if anyone even remotely liked basketball had the chance to see that game, I would sooo encourage it!

This game was definitely a great weekend! I loved it! I am so grateful for it! From all this weekend's craziness I am totally worn out. Church tomorrow in Halifax, and considering it is Sunday I won't be seeing the final game: Acadia vs. Dalhousie. I really hope that Acadia will win, but we will definitely see.

Good Night All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment