Friday, March 4, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen..

...... THE WEEKEND HAS ARRIVED! And freak! IT IS AWESOME! 

So today started with a decent clase de espanol. Finished my Spanish homework in a couple minutes, went to lunch and then started the adventure!! 

Basketball update:

The first game was Acadia and UNB. It was a pretty decent game but nothing to rejoice about. The real game came afterwards. Saint Mary's against St. FX! THAT GAME WAS AWESOME! Since UPEI didn't make it to the championship I decided just for this game to pick my new boys. Considering that I highly debated going to Saint Mary's and I was accepted and everything I was cheering for them. My boys played well, but sadly did not make the cut. The game was awesome. I have never seen that many guys in the warm up dunk in my life. They were freakin flyin'! During the game there were a couple dunks and a tin of threes. Final score of the night was 39-111 (SMU-SFX). All I've got to say is bring on more basketball. Also, St. FX had a bunch of giants! There were some definitely tall guy. One of the boys were 7 foot 2. The only thing that saved him from looking like a total monster was the fact that he was super skinny, it did not look healthy. But all and all, the weekend's games are going to be sweeettt!!! BRING IT ON! 


NIGHT ALL! ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment