Thursday, March 3, 2011

Terrific Thursday

Though today is not that terrific I do like Thursdays, one more day 'til FRIDAY! I don't think I have mentioned but I <3 FRIDAY. My absolute FAVORITE day of the week!

There are two things that I have realized that are funny today:
1. It is hilarious when you are sitting at the university and you can hear somebody on skype. I think it's the coolest thing ever!
2. I also think it's funny when you are sitting at your laptop, minding your own business, laughing at pictures people put on facebook... the absolute attraction people have to looking when someone is laughing. It is amazing!

Another thing that I have come to realize. SKYPE is sweet! Having conversations with people in a different country is so weird all through the awesome powers of the internet.  It is definitely something that I find fascinating!


WELCOME TO THE WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment