Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Half Way to the Weekend!

Thank goodness it is Wednesday. Wednesday means that there is only 2 more days until it's Friday! To make this Friday even better I am going to Halifax! This weekend is AUS Men's Basketball Championships, so we are venturing over to watch the great spectacle. Sadly UPEI didn't make it. The teams playing this weekend are:
  
University of New Brunswick 



St. Francis Xavier

Cape Breton University


So we shall see who the best Atlantic University basketball team is this year. I am quite excited to go to Halifax, it will be a nice trip, some relaxing, fun and hopefully shopping. Thankfully I don't have any tests or assignments scheduled for next week either so I can just enjoy myself. 

Once again we received a storm this week. On Monday we got somewhat of a storm, so bad that for the third time this year my Monday/Wednesday Sociology 4:30 class was cancelled. I am quite happy I am not my professor and have to try and fit everything in. It would not be fun. 

I have come to the conclusion that life is good. I have also come to the conclusion that I love my friends. They are hilarious, understanding and great listeners. I am truly blessed to have such great friends in my life right now. 

See ya! 

2 comments:

  1. Are the AUS games in Halifax or at X? One of my friends said something about going to X for the AUS games.... but that didn't make sense to me. Will I be seeeeeing you on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea are you gonna be here in hali and if so am i seeing you?

    ReplyDelete