Saturday, October 8, 2011

Charlotte's Birthday

So today was Charlotte's 21st birthday and she loved every minute of it I am sure. We started it off this morning with a lovely trip to the mall. I wasn't planning on buying anything but that definitely changed. For my new job at Things Engraved I have to wear "business casual" and sadly I didn't take very many things fitting into that category. When I took a look around I realized that their sale section was INCREDIBLE! I got a white pencil skirt- high waisted ($9.99), a black high waisted pencil skirt ($9.99) and a super cute flowy floral patterned shirt ($9.99). I figured with the basic pencil skirt I could totally look classy and cute at the same time. Afterwards we ventured home (after making a stop at a car parts store because Jaisie realized that she didn't have a gas cap- fun  time) and I did some lovely baking with a lovely friend. To make the cookies so much better we put in milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, crushed smarties, and Reese pieces. So good! Charlotte headed over to her parent's house and Jaisie and I took the opportunity to have a nap on our awesome "L" shaped couch. Surprisingly I had an awesome sleep. Apparently I even sleep through her alarm. A little later Jermaine came over, we got pizza, and watched a lovely film. The Charlotte festivities weren't over though. At 9 we headed over to the Cheesecake Cafe,

 where I was instructed by Charlotte to "look cute". So this is what I wore:

Not the best picture but I tried. 

So now it is 11:30 and for some odd reason I am extremely tired. I will definitely have a lovely sleep tonight and will enjoy church tomorrow. I am highly looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment