Friday, October 7, 2011

Pictures!

So now too much has been going on. Just lots and lots of school. I found pictures from my previous adventures that I talked about in some of my posts but never put them up. Here they be.

These pictures are from the camping trip:
Hi allergic reaction to something random I came in contact with. Nothing a little Benadryl won't help.
These next pictures are the view of the camp from this massive hill Liz and I climbed so she could call her fiance. The cell reception was a bit iffy.

At the top of the picture is the main "fort". It was awesome.

Those are the lodge/cabins that we slept in. 


If you look hard enough, right in the very center above the trees are the two poles where the awesome swing was.

My awesome mask I made. Perfectly forms to my face.

note: bag of buns... they gave away the left over food at the end.

Fall Ball. Cuteness? I think so.

Childhood park. So many memories. 

Chicken Quesadilla! Freakin' delicious!



Outfit of the night. (you can't see but I'm wearing dark blue skinny jeans). Party?- I think so.


Have a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment