Thursday, May 3, 2012

May May May

So I had someone complain to me that I haven't blogged in a while.. that's when I realized that it really has been a long time. A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. I finished my first year at Lethbridge College. From February 26- March 26 I was placed at a program called GirlSpace at the YWCA. It was absolutely an incredible time. I loved the people I worked with and the girls that I was able to see each week. I was able to learn such a tremendous amount about the job and about myself. I am so grateful for the placement I was given. Since I just finished, I had Monday and Tuesday off and boy where they awesome days off! I went shopping, had a massage and a pedicure! I felt so productive! It is interesting how much you can get down when you aren't trying to schedule it around everything else. Like today for instance, even though I worked this evening, I still managed to clean the whole house and have a nap before going to work.
I am definitely looking towards tomorrow though. I am going to see The Avengers and boy am I excited! This week some friends decided to watch all the movies that are related to this coming film... Thor, the Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, and Iron Man two. Sadly, I missed two of the movies, but it's all good. I hope it is as good as I want it to be.
Another awesome thing that I am totally pumped about is............. in 61 or 60 (depending on where you live in the world) I am going to Ottawa for a week! I cannot not wait!! It is going to be a well deserved vacation/adventure! And what makes it even better is I'm meeting the bestie there! That's right, Samm'ich and Pancakes are going to be reunited in 61 days!
Also! In less than a month I will no longer be a teenager, oh happy day! The count downs are on:
Birthday: 30 days
Ottawa: 61 days
Cory's wedding.. too many. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment