Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Señor McGuigan

So I was going to put this with my other post but decided that he deserves a post to himself. My SUPER good friend David reports to the MTC next week and I am so excited for him. He is such an amazing guy and I know he will try his hardest. I met David when I moved back to PEI from Lethbridge and started going to youth dances when we were 14. Since we were part of a district we were a pretty close knit group. How lucky I am to have become friends with him. Obviously we have had our days but he is truly one to learn from. He is such an example to me and I know I can turn to him for help.

I could go on and on about all our different experiences- the good laughs, the arguments, the stupidity, the revelations, the growth. I have learned so much from him. One of the biggest things I remember about him is every chance that he has to testify of his Savior and His divine power he takes it! I remember every youth activity that had a testimony meeting, David was always up there. Always. Usually it would result in me crying but always for the right reasons. I am so proud of him, proud of his choice, his example and his growth and continuous progression in the gospel of Jesus Christ. May our prayers be with  him and the missionary effort.



Good luck little bro! 

1 comment:

  1. HA I took both of these pictures. I am a photographer of your life. <3 Also, you should have noted that your bestest friend introduced you to David after she had dated him for two years while you were gone... Hahahh! Good times...

    ReplyDelete