Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Short and Sweet

So with my amazing day off I did a few things.

1. Went to Urban Eatery with Scott for lunch. Their pizza is AMAZING!
2. Got ice cream at COWS! Very good decision. Chocolate Monster on a chocolate dipped waffle cone. Delicious.
3. Lazed outside in the sun. Get this, I put sunscreen on my face so it wouldn't burn but didn't bother putting it anywhere else. End result = sunburn on my face and tan on the rest of me. Go figure.
4. Chilled at home with the fam.
5. Went to meet friends at Victoria Park. Due to the fact that Scott picked me up on his way home from Summerside we got there at like 11:15ish. There were 3 people left, everyone else went home. Since Scott and I didn't want to waste the night, we headed to Sobey's for a candy run. For some odd reason we both wanted M&Ms. So I picked up some of those, fuzzy peaches and Swedish berries! We demolished the fuzzy peaches and half the M&M's on the way to my house.

WEIRD! I would totally suggest trying this: Eating approximately 5-6 M&M's and 1 Fuzzy Peach at the same time. The combination of flavors it awesome!






+




--------------------------------------------------------
AWESOME!!






So it is the end of my day off, I couldn't ask for better weather and I had a great day. What better way to end the day then to be wearing AMAZING sweatpants, sitting eating M&Ms. My day is complete. :)
(not quite but life is good.)

Good Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment