Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fail.....

I am definitely horrible at blogging, like terrible. If there is any excuse it is for sure because I am so busy with my life to sit down and blog, or I waste time.. or both. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! It is absolutely insane how much stuff has happened. You know it has been a long time when you have to read your last blog post to remember where you left off. Since my last blog post there has been a few major events:

1. My 19th Birthday!!
So my 19th Birthday was freakin' AWESOME! I absolutely loved it! I brought in my birthday with some friends(went out Wednesday night). I then worked 10-6 which would normally suck but because all my friends were at work it wasn't really a big deal. Scott came and brought me a chicken poutine from KFC (my fav!) which was extremely awesome of him. Then the party started. I had dinner with my family (Fajitas!) and cake. I grabbed the car, drove to alyssa's, finished getting ready there and met at the Pilot House. I honestly didn't think it was that good but I think it was because I was already a little full. Charmaine, Alyssa, Chelsey, Casey, David, and Travis :) Afterwards we headed down to the waterfront where we chilled, took some pictures and just talked. 
modest? heck ya!
Then after freezing we headed to DQ where we had a ice cream pizza. It was delicious! Following that I dropped off a very melted piece off and headed home. A very satisfying and awesome birthday. I got some awesome stuff. Freakin' sweet CDs with AMAZING cover art by none other then Scott, the Book of (even more) AWESOME from Alyssa, sweet stuff from Charmaine, and a BEAUTIFUL watch from Adam.




 I had the best birthday in a very long time! 
2. I became a single lady
There is certain things that I don't like blogging about, and those are extreme personal things but I will make an exception. After an ENORMOUS amount of thought I had to take my life in a different direction which required a lot of heartache. I am ever so grateful for the relationship I had, I have learned so much and do not regret it one bit. I am blessed to still have him as an amazing friend. I am truly blessed!
3. Went a some dates
So I decided to agree to some dates with a guy. I definitely had a blast. For sure! I am leaving it there but it was a lot of fun! 
4. Became 3rd Key at Reebok
After some thought and a lovely job offer I decided to stay on PEI for the rest of the summer. At time I HIGHLY regret this decision but when I think of the job experience and the better pay I kind of change my mind. There is definitely more work and more responsibility but I am grateful to be asked to do this. I feel that I must of been doing the right thing in order to get the opportunity. I am pretty sure my social life may suffer due to this but hey, it's only for a couple months right? 
5. Lived through some difficult drama
This is something else that I won't go in to but somehow I feel like I attract drama sometimes. But I made through it and I am grateful it is over. Somehow I still have friends so all is well.
6. Fixed/Regained a definitely needed friendship
Sometimes our decisions affect us in ways that we definitely did not see coming. I definitely hurt a friend and had no intentions on it. I definitely felt terrible but somehow things worked out. I really have no idea how but they did, right when I needed him the most. Even though things were hard they managed to look through it and be there for me. I am eternally grateful. 
7. Gained at least 2 new favorite songs

Marry You- Bruno Mars

Teenage Dream- Boyce Avenue

Well I think that is all for now. I probably missed a ton of things and it is definitely short form but I am trying to live my life more to the fullest, focus more on what is right for me and my future, and love my life. Wish me luck. 

Good Night All! 



*** To add to the live right now speech. I decided the other day while it was thunder and lightning with crazy down pour, I rain outside and danced in the rain... with a few times of jumping in puddles. What a stress relief, I highly recommend it. Who cares who is looking, live a little. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment