Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am Content.

I am absolutely thrilled looking at my work schedule this week. I didn't work today (obviously), I work tomorrow (9:30-6), Tuesday (1-9:30), Wednesday OFF, Thursday (1-9:30), Friday OFF (also Canada Day which is sweet!), Saturday (9:30-6). I am absolutely pumped that I have 3 days off this week! I definitely need it/ am going to use them 100%! According to the weather network (as long as it doesn't change) it is suppose to be semi nice on Wednesday!! 

ABSOLUTELY PUMPED!!

This weekend I headed up to Summerside with Scott (and his rents) to see Bagad Cap Caval. Lets just say they are FREAKIN' INSANE! Absolutely amazing. I was blown away with how amazing they were. I was very grateful Scott invited me along, most definitely well worth the money. Oh, but obviously if you don't like the bagpipes.... then you won't like it. 


Definitely worth a YouTube search. For sure. 


For some reason ever since I was little I loved having the missionaries over for supper. Maybe it would be because that is the only time we have company or I just love missionaries, who knows. The Elders came to the crazy MacKay zoo tonight. I think for the missionaries who miss their own crazy families they love it, but the quiet ones from quiet families, well, I think they get a little scared. There is always dinner and a show, that;s for sure. I always love listening to their stories, seeing how the gospel has touched their lives and their families. I also love seeing how the church is in over places and how it is always the same. Sure I love change, but having the church always be a constant no matter where you go is definitely a relief. 

Hopefully this week will be as awesome as I hope it will be. Good luck to everyone who encounters anything challenging this week! First step: have an optimistic outlook and you're on your way!! 

Good Night! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment