Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crawl... Walk... Run... .Jump... FLY!

It seems like this week is crawling by. Oh well. Monday night I received a lovely surprise! I opened my email Monday night to see an email from Lethbridge College announcing my acceptance. I guess I answered my interview questions right. I was pretty excited. Now to saving money! Ladies and Gentlemen, I will soon be a Lethbridge College Kodiak! 
Go Kodiaks! 

Another lovely song for the day brought to you by non other then................Chris Brown!
Crawl
"If we crawl
Till we can walk again 
Then we'll run 
Until we're strong enough to jump
Then we'll fly
Until there is no end
So lets crawl, crawl, crawl"


I think that we need to remember when we go through trials in our lives we do all that we can. Crawl, if that is all we can, then run, then jump, and eventually fly! The Lord loves us, He would never give us any trial that we can not overcome! 

Have a lovely afternoon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment