Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday

This past weekend was quite a lovely one. The schedule was as follows. Friday: work 3-9:15, Saturday: work 10-5. Then I got to go hang out with my friends! I was a great time to see everyone and just relax! I got to watch a lovely episode of Criminal Minds! Man, I love that show! Sunday: SLEEP ALL DAY! Due to the crazy weather yesterday church was cancelled. I made an amazing cake too. Picture to come!

This weekend I got to talk to one of my friends that I hadn't seen in a while! It was great to catch up and see what was going on in his life! On Friday Charmaine and I went to the gym before I went to work. It was awesome just to walk around the track and talk about our week. It was a great way to vent and relax. We decided to make it a tradition! Friends really do make your life better! For sure!

"There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." ~Edith Wharton




No comments:

Post a Comment