Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dang..

Though I should really be either writing a paper, or studying for the test I missed today I am going to update the blog world. It has definitely been a while. I haven't even done really anything that interesting. Last night right before I went to bed I checked my throat to see a nice lovely white spot. Dang you strep throat. My lymph node is swollen a bit on the left side which really sucks. The weird thing is that my throat doesn't hurt really at all. A little discomfort but that is about it. Thankfully. I stayed home from my classes today though seeing as it is contagious. I am planning on going to the clinic in a few minutes to get some drugs and maybe a short chat about my morning sickness issue. Hopefully I can get that resolved all at the same time. Also for a short period I could of sworn I felt one of my wisdom teeth trying to come through.. that is the last thing I need. For sure!

Well back to the grind. Hopefully I will be okay tomorrow because I have class, and work. I definitely can't deal with all this crap.

On the bright side: I had a lovely chat with my brother today. I miss that kid. Though he drives me insane sometimes, he is the best. Giving me a hard time for getting sick- assuming it was because I was making out with boys. What a boy. I can not wait to see him though. It will definitely be a grand union!

Now back to the books!




No comments:

Post a Comment