Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Dreaded Funk

Sometimes in life you get in a rut, for me, that is now. Everything is piling up, resulting in me stressing out, and the self esteem level is dropping hugely. I am not writing this post to make people feel bad for me, I am writing this for myself. I want to be able to look back at this in the future and see the progress I have mad.

Lately I have been going out, living life, but when I am not busy I get the sense of loneliness. It frustrates me. I don't want to feel this way but it's hard to get out of this rut.

Last week I went to a K-os concert. Fun times.

I am so frustrated with myself though. It's like I am fine one moment and freakin' out at my best friend the next... For no reason!

I read an amazing talk-

The Power of God’s Love
JOHN H. GROBERG- October 2004

and the ending of D&C 6:20:
"therefore treasure up these words in thy heart. Be faithful and diligent in keeping the commandments of God, and I will encircle thee in the arms of my love."


Hopefully I will get out of this funk. I am on the road, and I am so grateful for my amazing friend, Scott. Without him, I would be in absolute tears, all the time. 

Bonus:


No comments:

Post a Comment