Monday, May 16, 2011

AHHHHHH!!!!

So much has happened recently and I have had no time to blog. It is insane! I suppose I will try and go from the last time I blogged which was about friends and family.

This weekend is the YSA FIESTA!! It will be an awesome time! At first I was kind of disappointed that I only have 2 shifts at work this week, but when I realized how much stuff I have to do, and how tired I am going to be I am extremely grateful! I am going kind of nuts about it but I will come through.

I have been working a lot in the past two weeks. So I have been dead from that, but I am totally looking forward to Thursday- PAY DAY!!

Last Sunday (Mothers' Day) I had the opportunity to talk in church, though I ended up crying, which I try to avoid I love my mom and I am going to miss her a lot. She has done absolutely everything for me and has definitely taught me everything. She has brought the church into my life and raised me to know right from wrong and be the best I can. For that I am ever so grateful. I spoke on the importance of righteous mothers and my mother is a wonderful example of that. She is amazing. I had no problem talking on that and it made me think of how blessed I am. Also it really made me think about the major role I will eventually have to play once I become a mother. What an amazing calling to be a mother and to be able to raise a child of God. Though I obviously don't want a child at the moment I will be happy when that opportunity comes along (AFTER MARRIAGE).

What else... well in the middle of my lovely love a TON of YSA came to PEI. (well theres some non YSA too). THEY ARE AWESOME! I seriously have not had that much fun for a very long time!!! Considering we never even left their motel half the time it was great! So grateful that Charmaine and Alyssa could come! Both of them just add to the awesomeness! Going from chillin (with inception), to donairs and ice cream, to dance parties (including strobe lights- Thanks to Adam, and amazing music- LUISSSS!!!), to some apples to apples. It has been craziness and I love it! These people really know how to have a good time, and it just creates itself.

I am not going to go into detail but yesturday I had a pretty rough time, but I really appreciate and love my friends. They go out of their way to make me feel better and to do whatever they can. I am so blessed to have friends like them. I especially want to thank Charmaine, she is the bomb, my other half, my best friend. She loves me even when I screw up and would still do anything. And thanks to the guys in room 157 (plus Adam, Kristine, and Dexter) you guys seriously know how to have a good time, not be judgmental and just totally go at it!

To all my friends I thank you.

PS. Song Charmaine sent me. I love. ( don't really like videos with lyrics, but oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment